All webinar slides created in Keynote and webinars presented live on SimpleK12.com - register to view & hear full archives of all webinars
A sampling of the live presentations will be available shortly. In the meantime, please view all my slide decks on SlideShare.net
Using Your iPad to Break Free: Don’t Be Chained to Your Desktop Computer
- Chris is an excellent presenter. He takes you through each step and tells you what to expect.
- Learning about the Remoter. I have been looking for easy and affordable ways of adding usability of the iPad for our teachers.
- Clear explanations & good values. Also, I liked the examples of how the apps is used in class as well as the compatibility with other technology that we may already have in place.
- The visuals. Even though the doc camera wasn't working at first, it was helpful to see what he was talking about.
- The presenter was well organized and did a nice job reviewing options and explaining why he liked Remoter so much.
Use Your iPad to Share Resources, Collaborate, and Eliminate Paperwork
- He was VERY knowledge and presented the material in an easily fashion. GREAT PRESENTATION!!!
- I just learned a local small school went to iPads for all middle schoolers and hope to go paperless like these apps would allow, so this is a timely webinar.
- I enjoyed attending "Use Your iPad to Share Resources, Collaborate, and Eliminate Paperwork." Mr. Casal was excellent at giving us useful information, keeping to the timeframe, and answering our questions. I look forward to attending more webinars by him!
- I enjoy the simple informational format. Look forward to the next two on using iPads.